For parents who are interested to send their kids to a martial arts class, it is confusing to first decide what kind of martial arts class to sign up for. The three most common ones that are available are karate, judo, and taekwondo. This article will discuss the differences among the three.
A while back I was looking for free printable reading comprehension worksheets for first graders, and I realized that I needed to sift through the online search results: Some of the sites required you to register, some of the sites offered free sheets but they weren’t what I was looking for. Below I have compiled a list of 6 sites, along with the number of free reading comprehension sheets for each site. All the sites satisfy the following criteria:
- Completely free — no need to buy anything.
- No need to register for the site.
- The sheets all have an article/poem for kids to read, and the kids then need to answer questions based on what they read.
- The sheets can be easily printed — on some site you may have to look around to find a way to print the sheets.
Once a kid enters kindergarten (and sometimes before that), parents will start to worry about whether the kids is reading up to the level of his or her peers. The good news is, there are quite a few reading levels that can be used to assess how well a child is reading. The most popular ones are below:
- Fountas & Pinnell
- Basal Level
- DRP (Degrees of Reading Power)
- Reading Recovery
- DRA Level
- Lexile Level